Join WHOI, become a member
Members are the heroes at the heart of our efforts to support to the researchers and engineers at WHOI who are tirelessly applying novel ideas and advancing technologies to understand the ocean for our future.
- Gift payment automatically deducted on a monthly basis
- Participation in the ASTC Passport Program
- Event pre-registration period (exclusive to Mariner’s Club only)
- Voyager + membership benefits determined by donation amount
OCEAN EXPLORER: $35
- Limited Edition mosaic art print of WHOI’s original research vessel, the ketch Atlantis (exclusive to Explorers level only).
- Advance notice of special events
- 15% off on all WHOI merchandise
- Virtual access to Evening of Science
- Quarterly photo postcard
- One issue of Oceanus magazine
OCEAN NAVIGATOR: $55
Explorer Member benefits PLUS:
- WHOI’s popular Right Whale T-shirt
- One year subscription to Oceanus magazine
- Invitation to special events and talks
Ocean Navigator Member benefits PLUS:
- In-person Invitations to annual Afternoon/Evening of Science
- Recognition in WHOI Annual Report
- Participation in the ASTC Passport Program (free admission to over 250 participating science museums)
Associate Member benefits PLUS:
- Monthly photo postcard
- Wavemakers Report
- Special events and lectures (in addition to Evening of Science)
OCEAN PIONEER: $500
Voyager Member benefits PLUS:
- Private tours of WHOI campuses
Membership benefits help bring you closer to the impact you make.
Receive a year of our award-winning magazine dedicated to ocean research
Weekly highlights of our top stories straight to your inbox.
RIGHT WHALE TEE
Show your support by wearing the Extinction is Forever T-shirt.