Become an Ocean Partner
As an Ocean Partner, you will have unprecedented opportunities for intellectual engagement with our scientists and engineers, including:
- Invitation to Behind-the-Scenes special events
- Exclusive invitations to participate in scientific expeditions
- Invitations to three annual ocean research webinars with WHOI scientists and engineers
- Invitations to science presentations and other WHOI special events in Woods Hole and other locations such as Boston, New York, and Washington, D.C.
- Opportunities for science immersion experiences and travel, hosted by a WHOI scientist
- Private WHOI tours and opportunities to meet one-on-one with scientists
- One year subscription to Oceanus magazine (2 issues)
- WHOI Annual Calendar
- An invitation to the annual Evening of Science gathering in Woods Hole
- Discounts at the WHOI store and at more than 250 science museums
- Ocean Insights, our monthly e-newsletter filled with news and information about the ocean
- Recognition in our donor report as an Ocean Partner
Ocean Partners receive invitations to special events and scientific expeditions at WHOI.