Join WHOI, become a member
Members are the heroes at the heart of our efforts to support WHOI researchers and engineers, who are tirelessly working to understand our ocean planet.
- Gift payment automatically deducted on a monthly basis
- Participation in the ASTC Passport Program
- Event pre-registration period (exclusive to Mariner’s Club only)
- Voyager + membership benefits determined by donation amount
OCEAN EXPLORER: $40
- Limited Edition mosaic art print of WHOI’s original research vessel, the ketch Atlantis (exclusive to Explorers level only).
- Advance notice of special events
- 15% off on all WHOI merchandise
- Virtual access to Evening of Science
- Quarterly photo postcard
- One issue of Oceanus magazine
OCEAN NAVIGATOR: $60
Explorer Member benefits PLUS:
- WHOI’s popular Right Whale T-shirt
- One year subscription to Oceanus magazine
- Invitation to special events and talks
Ocean Navigator Member benefits PLUS:
- In-person Invitations to annual Afternoon/Evening of Science
- Recognition in WHOI Annual Report
- Participation in the ASTC Passport Program (free admission to over 250 participating science museums)
Associate Member benefits PLUS:
- Monthly photo postcard
- Wavemakers Report
- Special events and lectures (in addition to Evening of Science)
OCEAN PIONEER: $500
Voyager Member benefits PLUS:
- Private tours of WHOI campuses
Membership benefits help bring you closer to the impact you make.
Receive a year of our award-winning magazine dedicated to ocean research
Weekly highlights of our top stories straight to your inbox.
RIGHT WHALE TEE
Show your support by wearing the Extinction is Forever T-shirt.