FREE Event: Women in Deep Waters
A panel discussion presented by the WHOI Women's Committee
Come talk with five women scientists who have each done ten or more dives in WHOI’s iconic human-occupied submersible Alvin. Bring your curiosity and your questions! Free and open to all.
- Stace Beaulieu, Research Specialist, WHOI
- Colleen Cavanaugh, Professor of Biology, Harvard University
- Breea Govenar, Associate Professor of Biology, Rhode Island College
- Lauren Mullineaux, Senior Scientist and Biology Department Chair, WHOI
- Meg Tivey, Senior Scientist, Vice President and Dean of Academic Programs, WHOI
When & Where
Tuesday, March 20, 2018 • 7 p.m.
45 Water Street
Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution