JPMC Letter to Cardholders
Effective April 22, 2013, our J.P. Morgan PaymentNet commercial card management system will be migrated to a new platform.
Why an updated platform?
The updated PaymentNet platform will deliver state-of-the-art technology, functionalities and features designed to help increase efficiencies in your daily cardholder tasks.
What to Expect
- Your current information will be transitioned and will be available to you Monday morning after the migration.
- During the weekend of the transition, you will be unable to access either platform. After the transition is complete, you will receive your PaymentNet User IDs and passwords via e-mail from the following e-mail box: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- During the transition weekend, you can continue to initiate card transactions as you normally do.
- Log on credentials have been updated. As a result, the log on process will be different.
- The following will not be transitioned and needs to be re-entered by the cardholder after logging on:
- Scheduled payments
- Bank account information
- Logging On
- Cardholder Quick Reference Card
- The Cardholder Quick Reference Cardprovides step-by-step instructions for cardholders on the following topics:
- Changing your password
- Changing e-mail address
- Performing a query
- Viewing, splitting, allocating and disputing transactions
- Selecting statement delivery method
- Viewing, downloading and printing statements
- Making payments
- Running reports
- Additional cardholder support
- PaymentNet®Online Help Quick Reference Card
If you have questions, please contact Joanna Ireland or Mary Ann White. Thank you.
Last updated: April 18, 2014