2008 New England Membrane Enzyme Group (NUTMEG) Conference
Please join us for the 26th anniversary of NUTMEG Meeting, to be held October 5-7, 2008 in Woods Hole. Come see your friends and hear great science. The Karen Wetterhahn and David Kupfer Awards will be presented. The keynote speaker is will be announced soon.
As in 2007, NUTMEG 2008 will also host a gathering of researchers from the three New England Superfund Basic Research Programs and hopefully, a meeting of Superfund Directors.
Registration & Payment
CLICK HERE FOR THE REGISTRATION FORM
*Note: By clicking this link you will be able to fill out and submit an electronic form which will include your name, contact information, and poster infomation. POSTER BOARD SIZES ARE 48"x48". Please include name and author on registration form. At the bottom of the form choose your method of payment and click submit; the following page includes a printable form and instructions on how to pay your registration fee ($86 per person). The payment options are a mailed check or mailed/faxed credit card information.
Please feel free to contact John Stegeman at 508-289-2320 if you have any questions or concerns.
Thank you and we look forward to seeing you at the conference!
Limited Rooms Available! Must make reservations by Sept. 8th!
- For reservations, call Sands of Time Motor Inn at 508-548-6300.
- Mention that you would like a room under the WHOI NUTMEG reservation.
- Address: Sands of Time Motor Inn, 549 Woods Hole Road (Box 160), Woods Hole, MA 02543-0106.
Day One: Sunday, October 5th
- Hotel Check In (Sands of Time, Village Campus)
- 8:00-8:30am: Continental Breakfast
- 8:30am: Keynote Speaker:
- Sponsored by the David Kupfer Fund & SuperFund Basic Research Program at Boston University
- 9:45-11:45am: Platform Presentations
- 12:00-1:00pm: Lunch
- 1:00-4:00pm: Break
- 4:00-6:00pm: Poster Session
- 5:30pm: Karen Wetterhahn Student Poster Award
- 6:00pm: Banquet
Last updated: October 8, 2015