We are excited to announce the roll out of the 5th Annual WHOI Fitness Challenge to begin on Sunday, June 10th! It's time to get yourself in gear and join us for a summer of fun, fitness and friendly competition. Don't miss out on this opportunity to have some fun and improve your health.
2012 Fitness Challenge Program Highlights
5/21 - Informational/Motivational Session (12:00 - 1:00 pm in Clark 507)
6/9 - Deadline for TEAM Registration
6/9 - Waiver form must be submitted
6/10 - Official Begin Date of 2012 Challenge (8-Week Challenge: 6/10 - 8/4)
6/11 - Meet the TEAMS for a Kickoff Walk around Ring Road (12:30 at Carriage House)
6/23 - Voting begins for 'Best TEAM Name' (online survey to be announced in Headlines)
8/21 - Awards/Closing Ceremony (11:30 am - 1:00 pm at Carriage House)
To help you stay on target with this year's Challenge, we will continue to keep you updated with reminders of all important events and key dates throughout the 8-week program.
Stay tuned for suprises along the way!
Please view the rest of the HR Wellness website for complete program details.
- Minimum of 4 (out of 5) members must perform at least 2 hours of activity each week to be eligible for weekly TEAM prizes.
- Activity performed for less than the 2-hour requirement should still be reported and will be counted towards cumulative totals
- Reported activities should be performed outside of your normal work schedule (either before or after work, or during lunch breaks)
- Don't feel left out! Activities and healthy behaviors achieved during vacation should absolutely be included.
- Logs MUST be submitted by the following Monday by 3pm (EST) to be eligible for that weekly prize.
- IMPORTANT: Once the log is completed and closed for that week, we cannot go back to adjust it so be sure to double-check you are inputting points for the appropriate week before completing and submitting your activity log each week.
For questions and comments, please email email@example.com or a Benefits representative:
Julie Fawkes (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Linda Snow (email@example.com)
Susan Darmofalski (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Denise Cabral (email@example.com)
Last updated: March 20, 2013