Your participation and input is extremely important to us. Thanks to your comments and suggestions throughout last year's challenge, we have been able to make some improvements to this year's program, some of which are highlighted below.
Don't miss out on this opportunity to have some fun and improve your health.
6/3 - Informational Session/Wellness Speaker (12:00 - 1:00 pm in Clark 507)
6/7 - Lobby Hours - Meet with HR (10am-11am in Redfield, and 11am-12noon in Clark)
6/11 - Deadline for TEAM Registration
6/11 - Waiver form must be submitted
6/12 - Official Begin Date of 2011 Challenge (10-Week Challenge: 6/12 - 8/20)
6/13 - Meet the TEAMS for a Kickoff Walk around Ring Road (12:30 at Carriage House)
6/23 - Voting begins for 'Best TEAM Name' (online survey to be announced in Headlines)
7/12 - Lunch and Learn/Wellness Speaker (12:00 - 1:00 pm in Carriage House)
8/4 - Chili Cookoff Contest
8/8 - Delta Dental Presentation (12noon - 1:15 pm in Clark 507)
8/31 - Awards/Closing Ceremony (11:30 am - 1:00 pm at Carriage House)
To help you stay on target with this year's Challenge, please refer to the official Program Calendar provided in the 'related files' section at the top of this page. We will continue to update the calendar as more events are added.
- New! Informational Session with guest speaker (to help motivate participants to join and keep up
momentum throughout the Challenge...and beyond)
- New! "Chili Cookoff Contest" (winner to have their chili recipe featured at the Annual Benefits,
Health & Wellness Fair in October)
- Special Group of "Motivational Volunteers" (to help motivate participants to join others in group
activities - opportunity to get out of the office and bond with other team members)
- Added points for Weight Loss (5 points per pound lost each week, maximum of 2 pounds allowed
- Added bonus points for participating in the Mass Commuter Challenge (5/14-5/20)
- Added bonus points for participation in an Official Sponsored Event (i.e., Road Race,
Walk-a-thon, Bike-a-thon, Triathalon, Bowl-a-thon, etc.)
- Stay tuned for suprises along the way!
For questions and comments, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or a Benefits representative: