NOSAMS Research Database from the WHOI/MBL Library
NOSAMS Related Research is a database of researchers and their publications related to radiocarbon analyses made at the National Ocean Sciences Accelerator Mass Spectrometry Facility (NOSAMS) located at the Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution.
The seachable database may be accessed by clicking here.
- Allow the scientific community to discover research that relies on radiocarbon analyses made at NOSAMS
- Find and track publications that demonstrate the impact of science supported by NOSAMS
- Help scientists to discover research and potential collaborators in their field
- Locate publications by browse, basic, or advanced searching
- Understand related NOSAMS publications trends over time
- Export search results in BibTex, RTF, or RIS
NOSAMS Related Research is a project maintained by NOSAMS administrators and the MBLWHOI Library. If you are a NOSAMS client and notice any inaccuracies with your contributed works, please get in touch. We welcome any information or suggestions to make it better.
ContactWe look forward to hearing from you. Please contact us via email: email@example.com
Last updated: May 2, 2017