Geology & Geophysics
Work: 508 289 2862
Building: McLean 243
Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution
Woods Hole, MA 02543
- Constraining the biogeochemical cycles of marine dissolved and particulate organic matter (DOM, POM) and sediments via spatiotemporal and compositional distributions of radiocarbon.
- Examining photochemical and thermochemical transformations of natural organic matter as biogeochemical sinks.
- Obtaining and interpreting coarse isotopic spectra of complex organic mixtures (e.g., DOM) through isotopic reaction analyses and continuous flow accelerator mass spectrometry.
- Developing novel isotopic and geochemical methods with improved accuracies, precisions, detection limits, resolutions, and utility.
- Ph.D. Earth System Science, University of California, Irvine (UCI), Irvine, CA, 2007
- M.S. Earth System Science, University of California, Irvine (UCI), Irvine, CA, 2003
- B.S. Chemistry, Natural Products & Biochemistry, State University of New York, College of Environmental Science & Forestry (SUNY ESF), Syracuse, NY, 1999