"Seals and Ecosystem Health" Northwest Atlantic Seal Research Consortium (NASRC) Meeting
Date: May 1st and 2nd 2015
Location: Salem State University, MA.
The Northwest Atlantic Seal Research Consortium (NASRC) will hold its next meeting at Salem State (Salem, MA). The focus of this meeting will be “Seals and Ecosystem Health.” This two day meeting will incorporate formal scientific and informal/observational presentations as well as a second day workshop and synthesis component. The focus of these presentations can be, but NOT limited to, our understanding of seal health, and what we are learning about the role of seals in ecosystem health overall.
To learn more about NASRC, go to nasrc.whoi.edu/home, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Open registration and abstract website: By February 23rd (one month for abstracts)
- Abstracts due: March 25th, 2015 with notification of acceptance for presentation made before April 1st, 2015.
- Registration deadline: by April 1st, 2015
- Registration limited to 75 (first come first serve, waiting list)
Registration Fee ($40) Student Registration Fee ($15)
- Name (First, Last) Title (open field)
- Email address
- Address (work or other contact)
- Area of Expertise
- (check if o.k. to list personal information program guide (online/paper)
- If you are parking at the meeting, Salem State will issue a parking pass, please provide
- License plate number/State
- Students: please list your University, degree sought and name of advisor (if applicable).
- Title, Author (last, middle initial, first initial), affiliation, 250 words +/- , Arial 12 pt. font
- Please give affiliation for each author with a numerical designation.
Last updated: September 22, 2015