2022 YMCA Summer Camp
WHOI is again collaborating with MBL to hold a YMCA Summer Camp on both the WHOI campus and MBL property. The YMCA will run this 10 week outdoor summer day camp program at WHOI and MBL for children ages 4 to 13 years. The camp is licensed through the Department of Public Health and will follow established COVID-19 safety precautions. The camp will begin Monday, June 27th, and end Friday, Sept 2nd. The program will operate Monday through Friday, 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM with extended day hours to cover 7:30 AM to 5:30 PM. Families will be able to sign up for one or more weeks of summer camp at a time. The full brochure of program information can be found in the 2022 Summer Camp Brochure. Online registration is open and can be found HERE.
Exclusive sign-up for WHOI and MBL families will be in place until Friday, April 15th. Afterward, registration will be opened up to the public. Please click HERE for a tutorial on how to create a family profile and enroll in Summer Camp. The enrollment password for WHOI and MBL is: WHOIMBL
The cost per child is as follows:
- Ages 4-6 = $405/week or $350/week if local Y member - (9AM – 4PM) – located on the MBL property in the Periwinkle cottage (staff to child ratio is 1:5)
- Ages 7-13 = $375/week or $305/week if local Y member - (9AM – 4 PM) – located on the WHOI Quissett campus basketball court under a tent with portable restroom facilities (staff to child ratio is 1:10)
- AM Extended Care = $31/week
- PM Extended Care = $31/week
- AM & PM Extended Care Combined = $52/week
Lunch is not included in the program fee; however, financial support is available for those eligible
Financial Assistance is also available through YMCA as no one is ever turned away from the YMCA due to an inability to pay.
As families register for the program, they will receive a welcome packet with details such as weekly payment, drop off & pick up location, parent handbook, list of items children provide for a healthy camp experience (e.g. sunscreen, hand sanitizer, face masks, towel, etc.), who to contact in case of an emergency pick-up, how to communicate special instructions for your child (e.g. medication, etc.)