Deputy Director & Vice President for Research

Requesting a Space

Research laboratory space is a finite institutional resource.  Space assignments are generally managed at the department or group level. Requests should be made to your department administrator or Chair. Cross-departmental space issues are organizational decisions and managed by the Deputy Director and VP for Research in consultation with the appropriate parties. WHOI strives to allocate the limited amount of lab and office space in a fair and equitable manner.

Last updated: January 24, 2019