Insurance for the Business Traveler
WHOI's business travel accident and foreign package policies provide services and coverage for employees and other covered individuals traveling on WHOI business. Services include:
- Medical assistance should you be injured or become ill
- Travel assistance with lost documents, translation, emergency arrangements etc.
- Worldwide destination intelligence to help you prepare
- Medical evacuation and repatriation
- Personal security in the event of political or security threats
- Identity theft protection
The Business Travel Accident coverage now includes foreign medical payments as of 1/1/2018.
Travel cards are available (see related documents on this page) for you to download and carry with you. It is a handy reference with information concerning contact and available services.
To have access to the Chubb BTA assistance tools which can help make the process easier, register at www.chubb.com/travelhelp/eb prior to travel. The information you need to register can be found on the EuropeAssistance travel card.
Business Travel Accident Insurance coverage pays a lump sum payment if the employee dies or loses some body part and/or sight as a result of the accident.
If your travel plans require proof of insurance email the Risk Management Coordinator or call x 3517.
Last updated: October 23, 2018