We are pleased to announce that National Car Rental and Enterprise Rent-A-Car have been selected as new preferred rental car suppliers for WHOI effective immediately. This change helps build in viable alternatives into the WHOI rental car program, provides significant savings in rental rates, and provides WHOI travelers with special recognition, service and speed.
Preferred Rental Car Suppliers
As part of this change, National Car Rental will be wholly focused on providing speed and efficiency for our most frequent airport travelers. Enterprise will provide the custom attention and service needed for the local off airport market rentals while also serving the needs of airport travelers where Enterprise is available and preferred.
» Special Offers and Benefits from National Car Rental and Enterprise Rent-A-Car (pdf)
In addition, National and Enterprise have adopted the most comprehensive environmental platform in the car rental industry - a long-term initiative that not only includes a customer carbon offset program, but also underscores their joint commitment to responsible corporate citizenship and leadership.
» Learn more
National Car Rental
Benefits for WHOI travelers
- Guaranteed best available rates.
- Re-fueling price pay only 30% per gallon over local full-service pump prices at the return location (great for those who don’t have time to refuel before returning the rental vehicle). This is compared to the industry standard price of $6.99 per gallon.
- GPS pricing for WHOI for only $11.95 per day.
- Additional Drivers Fee: Waived for co-workers and members of the renters immediate household (certain restrictions apply) in the US.
- Corporate Discount # XZ10C25
Benefits of the Emerald Club?
Club® is designed to
make your car rental experience faster and more convenient. You can enjoy
special privileges reserved for frequent renters every time you rent. As a WHOI employee you qualify for complimentary membership in The Emerald Club (a $50 value).
These are just some of the benefits of The Emerald
Club. To learn
more about The Emerald Club and enroll
immediately, go to the dedicated web enrollment link at https://www.nationalcar.com/offer/whoi
- Bypass the counter -
Bypass the rental counter and go directly to the Emerald Club Aisle®
at more than 50 major airports in the U.S.
- Choose your own car -
Don't waste time looking for your assigned car - just choose any car from
the Emerald Club Aisle and be on your way.
- Speed up returns with an E-Receipt -
There's no need to wait around for a piece of paper when you return your
car. Sign up to receive this benefit and we will automatically email your
receipts to you within 24 hours of each returned rental.
Benefits for WHOI travelers
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car provides a vast network of 7000 neighborhood locations in North America to service the WHOI travelers local, off-airport needs. They will also serve as a low-cost choice at over 220 major airport locations.
- Enterprises free pick-up or delivery service allows travelers to receive their vehicle at their hotel, office, etc. with advance notice.
- Exclusive rental rates.
- Exclusive GPS pricing for WHOI.
- Month-Or-More Rental Plan - Special extended rental options for when you need a car, truck or a van for a month or more.
- Professional service to thousands of General Aviation airports and FBO.
- Corporate Discount #XZ10C25 One way #L10C123
NOTE: Enterprise located at Logan closes at 11:00p.m., but National honors all reservations that are late.
Enterprise PlusTM benefits for WHOI
Before your first rental with National or Enterprise, please take the time to enroll in the corresponding frequent renter program. This will ensure you receive the appropriate services from National and Enterprise every time you rent.
- Free Enrollment in the Enterprise Rent-A-Car member program, Enterprise PlusTM.
- Enterprise Plus will provide WHOI travelers with faster reservations, faster rental and special attention and service at major airport locations.
- With Enterprise, you may go online at www.enterprise.com and print a copy of your rental receipt any time you need it.
- To learn more about Enterprise PlusTM and enroll immediately online, by clicking on https://www.enterprise.com/car_rental/deeplinkmap.do?bid=044&cust=xz10c25
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the Enterprise car rental program provided through National Car Rental or Enterprise Rent-A-Car, please contact:
Business Rental Sales Executive
Last updated: April 18, 2014