Application Form & Instructions
All approved applications should then be forwarded to Accounts Payable Office (MS #1) for further processing.
» Purchasing Card Application Form
Purchasing Card applications have an additional form "Account Allocation Form". This form will need to be completed and approved in addition to the Purchasing Card application.
» Purchasing Card Account Allocation Form
Employee Information Section
- Fill in your name as you wish it to appear on the card.
- Fill in your department number and mail stop.
- WHOI address provided.
- Fill in your home address.
- Fill in City, State and Zip Code of home address.
- Complete your WHOI Phone number.
- Indicate whether you would like your statements sent to your home or office by checking the appropriate box.
- Provide employee number.
- Print your mother's maiden name (this information will be used when you activate your card and to ensure proper security if you need to contact JP Morgan Chase's 800 customer service number).
Accounts Payable Office will complete this section, after your Manager/Supervisor has approved your application.
Employee/Approval Signature Section
- Fill in your Social Security number (this information will be used when you activate your card and to ensure proper security if you need to contact JP Morgan Chase's 800 customer service number).
- Please sign and date the application. Forward it to your Manager/Supervisor for signature.
- The approving Manager/Supervisor should print their name here.
- The approving Manager/Supervisor should sign and date the application as approved.
Last updated: July 14, 2014