Corporate Card Billing & Payment

The Institution will pay the cardholder or the card issuer, whichever is indicated on the Expense Voucher, for all reported expenses incurred on the Corporate Card in a timely fashion. The statement from the card issuer does not have to be received prior to completing the Travel Expense Voucher. Timely submission of expense reports to the Accounts Payable Office reduces the chance of encountering past due balances and the need for personal cash outlays for travel expenses.

On or around the 15th of each month, the card issuer will send cardholders a statement for all charges and payments posted prior to the monthly billing date of the 12th. The balance indicated on the monthly statement is due upon receipt.


There is no annual membership fee for the Corporate Card.

Using the card at an Automatic Teller Machine (ATM) to obtain a cash advance generates a fee. These fees will be billed directly to the Accounts Payable Office and billed to an institutional account.

There is a 2.5 percent late fee assessed on accounts 60 days past due. Late fees are the responsibility of the individual cardholder.

Most banks charge a transaction fee ($1 to $4) for cash advances through an ATM. These usage fees vary from bank to bank and are charged to the corporate card as an addition to the amount of withdrawal. These Charges are in addition to the 2.5% fee charged by the card issuing bank.

Disputing a Transaction

You may dispute any charge that you do not recognize, or that appears to be incorrect. First, contact the vendor to resolve the dispute. If an agreement cannot be reached, you should complete the Dispute Form within 30 days of the charge transaction date or contact JPMorgan Chase directly. The completed form should then be faxed to (801) 281-5808, attention Dispute Department.

The card provider will forward a letter to the cardholder with the dispute information to be signed by the cardholder. Once card provider receives signed letter, the item in dispute will be suspended from payment. The cardholder will be notified in writing as to what action should be or has been taken.
» View Corporate Card Dispute Form

Last updated: July 14, 2014