Obtaining a Corporate Card
Application forms for the Corporate Card are available from the Accounts Payable Office or from your Department Administrator. Once the form is completed and the necessary approvals obtained, return it to the Accounts Payable Office at MS#1. They will forward your Corporate Card application to our card-banking partner, JPMorgan Chase, for processing. Within two to three weeks, JPMorgan Chase will send the card to Accounts Payable. The Program Manager will then contact the cardholder to pick up the card and sign the appropriate forms.
General Guidelines for Using the Corporate Card
- Each cardholder is responsible and accountable for their Corporate Credit Card.
- The Department Manager, Department Administrator or their designate are responsible for communicating any changes within their department (i.e. Terminations, Department Transfers etc.).
- The cardholder is responsible for all transactions made with the card. The cardholder shall retain itemized receipts and any other information related to a card transaction and forward them to Accounts Payable Office along with an approved expense report as documentation for reimbursement.
- Though the Accounts Payable Office and Procurement staff will be happy to assist you, it is the responsibility of the cardholder to attempt to resolve any disputes with a vendor. If resolution is not possible, the cardholder should report the problem to JPMorgan Chase within 30 days of the original transaction.
- As with any credit card, the Corporate Card must be signed by the named cardholder. Only the named cardholder should use the card.
- The cardholder is responsible for reporting the loss or theft of her/his card immediately to JPMorgan Chase. Please notify the Accounts Payable Office at your earliest convenience.
- Non-adherence to any policies or procedures will result in revocation of individual cardholder privileges.
Last updated: July 18, 2014