Obtaining a Corporate Credit Card
Application forms for the Corporate Credit Card are available on the AP website under http://www.whoi.edu/procurement/page.do?pid=14681&tid=1381&cid=59060.
Once the form is completed and the necessary approvals obtained, return it to the Accounts Payable Office at MS#1.
General Guidelines for Using the Corporate Credit Card
- Each cardholder is responsible and accountable for their Corporate Credit Card.
- The Department Manager, Department Administrator or their designate are responsible for communicating any changes within their department (i.e. Terminations, Department Transfers etc.).
- The cardholder is responsible for all transactions made with the card. The cardholder shall retain itemized receipts and any other information related to a card transaction. The cardholder shall fill out an Expense Reimbursement using the Unanet Expense Tool.
- Though the Accounts Payable Office will be happy to assist you, it is the responsibility of the cardholder to attempt to resolve any disputes with a vendor. If resolution is not possible, the cardholder should report the problem to JPMorgan Chase within 30 days of the original transaction.
- As with any credit card, the Corporate Card must be signed by the named cardholder. Only the named cardholder should use the card.
- The cardholder is responsible for reporting the loss or theft of her/his card immediately to JPMorgan Chase. Please notify the Accounts Payable Office at your earliest convenience.
- Non-adherence to any policies or procedures will result in revocation of individual cardholder privileges.
Last updated: April 26, 2017