Assistant Facilities Director
||Assistant Facilities Director
Under the supervision of the Facilities Director,is responsible for the effective, cost-efficient, and timely management of facilities and services functions.
- Specific duties will be assigned by the Facilities Director and may include any of the following areas:security, communications, cleaning, painting, mail services, building services, carpenter shop, machine shop, electrical shop, mechanical shop, shipping, receiving, warehousing and vehicles.
- Assists with development of operating and capital budgets;manages budgets for assigned areas of responsibility.
- Assists in development, expansion and maintenance of mechanical and electrical systems throughout the physical plant,including drawings, manuals and parts lists for buildings and their installed equipment.
- Manages assigned projects, including outside contractors.
- Assists in selection and monitoring of outside vendors of products and services.
- Evaluates performance of supervisors of assigned functions.
- Performs such other duties as the supervisor may deem necessary.
Desired Education/Experience for Hiring
in Mechanical, Electrical, Civil Engineering, or equivalent with
5-8 years experience in a plant engineering/facilities engineering
environment; or Associate's degree with 8-10 years experience. Direct
experience with HVAC, electrical, and mechanical project management.
Three years related supervisory/managerial experience.
Last updated: February 25, 2013