Your participation and input is extremely important to us. Thanks to your comments and suggestions throughout last year's challenge, along with feedback from the recent online survey, we have been able to make some improvements to this year's program, some of which are highlighted below.
Don't miss out on this opportunity to have some fun and improve your health.
5/22 - Deadline for TEAM Registration (extended from original 5/12 date)
5/28 - Vote for "Best TEAM Name" via online survey (winner announced on 6/11)
5/31 - Official Begin Date of 2009 Challenge
6/1 - Kick-Off Celebration at Carriage House from 11:30am-1:30pm (door prize raffles)
6/25 - "Best T-Shirt Design" Contest (voting to take place at Employee Recognition Event)
6/9, 7/1, 7/21, 8/12 - Wellness Seminars
9/17 - Awards Ceremony 11:30 to 1:00 Icecream Social sponsored by Liberty Mutual
- Online TEAM Registration
- Online Points Tracking Log (with auto points calculator for individual & team totals)
- Eliminated pedometer points, so no more double-dipping. Feel free to use your free pedometer to track your own success
- Minimum of 4 (out of 5) members must perform at least 2 hours of activity each week to be eligible for weekly prizes.
- Activity performed for less than the 2-hour requirement should still be reported and will be counted towards cumulative totals
- Reported activities should be performed outside of your normal work schedule (either before or after work, or during lunch breaks)
- Don't feel left out! Activities and healthy behaviors achieved during vacation should absolutely be included. With the new & improved online
points log, it's easy as 1-2-3 to complete while away from work.
- Logs MUST be submitted by the following Monday by 3pm (EST) to be eligible for that weekly prize
Please view the rest of the HR Wellness website for complete program details.