Rules & Requirements
- Each vessel must be registered [Registration Form (pdf)].
- Each vessel must float (even if it should fill with water).
- No submersibles will be allowed.
- Vessels cannot be boats (no boat shells, surf boards, or other commercially available "boats").
- Vessels must be human-powered only.
- No sharp objects will be allowed in the regatta area.
- Each vessel must pass an on-site inspection; the commodore makes final ruling.
- All crew must be at least 18 years old.
- Each crew member must sign the liability release form [Liability Release Form (pdf)].
- All crew must wear Coast Guard approved personal flotation devices at all times.
- Ramming or other attempts to sink other boats will not be allowed.
- Each captain must attend a mandatory rules meeting one hour prior to the race (9:00 a.m.). Meet at the registration table on beach at Marine Park.
- Please play safe!
- Have fun!
There will be an awards ceremony following the race with prizes for many different categories.